Whether you have been camping all your life or you are just starting, there are some camper tips you should live by! Some will make your departure and packing much easier, while others will save you time and energy in the long run. Let us know what you think! Have you tried any of these? What other tips do you think could be beneficial for others? Let us know by emailing email@example.com because we’d love to hear your feedback!
- Make a checklist and check it twice: These kinds of checklists will make your life so much easier! Plus, you know that feeling you get when you’re rushing on the day you’re supposed to leave and you know you’re forgetting something? We hope that these checklist ideas will help with that and put your mind at ease. Take some time before your travels to make the list and check it over when it’s coming closer to add/take away what you may or may not need.
- Camper Parts/Tools
- Go for a practice run: This is especially important if you’re traveling for the first time this camping season, after it hasn’t been used for a while or maybe if you’re going to a new location. It’s better to be safe than sorry and to make sure everything is in good working order. If you feel like your camper is more than just a little dusty and needs some servicing, please reach out to us! We have a wonderful service department with certified technicians that are ready to help you out!
- Don’t pack too much: Be a minimalist when it comes to using a camper. Some of them are very spacious but some can be a squeeze. When you pack too much not only does it add on more weight to your camper but it’ll take up much more space! Try to save as much space as you can when you’re using a camper.
- Don’t forget those gloves: Here is the thing, you’ll be working with the black tank. You want to make sure that you’re keeping yourself and others safe and clean! Bring extra disposable plastic gloves and a pair or two of work gloves in case you need to maintain anything in your camper.
- Bring a toolkit: Like a car, there are a few things that you should have with you just in case of an emergency. A tool kit may be one of them.
- Don’t forget to winterize: In Plattsburgh, NY our winters can be quite brutal. If you experience cold temperatures, snow, freezing rain, etc. you should really winterize your camper. This will keep your camper in better condition and make it easier to get it ready for the next camping season. If you’re done your camping season and would like to know more information on winterizing your camper, please give us a text or call at (518)-563-1983 and a member of our team will reach out to you.
Service & Parts: 240 Tom Miller Road in Plattsburgh, NY 12901
Monday-Friday: 9am – 6pm
Saturday: 9am – 4:00pm