- 1 tablespoon butter
- 20 ounces dark chocolate
- 16 ounce jumbo marshmallows
- 2 ounces Torani Dark Chocolate Sauce
- graham crackers
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place butter in center of 10-inch cast iron skillet and place in oven to melt (about 2 minutes).
- Carefully remove skillet from oven and (also carefully) add chocolate. Place marshmallows over top in a single layer.
- Bake for 5 to 6 minutes or until tops of marshmallows are golden brown.
- Drizzle Torani Dark Chocolate Sauce over top. Serve with graham crackers for scooping.
Source: Dash ofJazz