- 14 oz kielbasa
- 24 oz small potatoes, heaping 4 cups
- 1 onion
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 4 tablespoons spicy mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Slice the kielbasa into ½ inch rounds, cut potatoes into 1-inch pieces, and roughly chop the onion.
- Tear 4 x 18” pieces of heavy-duty foil for each packet, along with 4 x 16” sheets of parchment paper for each. Layer the parchment paper on top of the foil.
- Divide the kielbasa, potatoes, onions, salt & spices, sauce, and butter between the four sheets of foil.
- To form the packets, bring one of the short edges of the foil to meet the other, then crimp around all edges to seal.
- Cook the packets on a grill (or the grill grate over your campfire) for 18-22 minutes, flipping after 10 minutes, until the potatoes are tender.
- Remove from the grill and let cool slightly. Open the packets carefully—they will be full of hot steam. Top with fresh parsley and enjoy!
Source: Fresh off the grid