Is it that time of the year?
Photo Source: Our Unique Indoor Showroom
Article Source: RVing.how
Organizing your camper? It’s a bit into the camping season this year and clutter can become far too familiar at this point in the season. Are you struggling to figure out where to put those last few things? Stuck on how to keep things held down? Are you just looking for more space saving options? Follow these tips and suggested parts you can grab to help you keep your camper organized.
- Commercial Velcro – This will be your best friend during your travels. It can normally hold up to 20 pounds, which is a great tool for someone using a camper. You can secure your fire extinguisher, medicine cabinets, mirrors and possibly smaller cabinets (depending on what it will be holding).
- Quakehold Gel – This gel will help keep your items in place as your traveling. It can keep your vases, tea pots, glasses, mugs and so on safe and secure. Don’t worry about them shattering! They’re quake proof!
- Ziploc Bags – Not only are these bad boys water proof but they come in a variety of sizes. You can put almost anything in them and when you wash them, you can reuse them all over again! Plus, instead of using containers that will take up space in your cabinet, these will only take up a small section!
- Vacuum Space Saver Bags – These are a miracle! By using a vacuum, you will suck out ALL of the air that takes up the space! They’re perfect for storing blankets, tarps, pillows, clothes and much more! The vacuum does all the work for you and most of the time, cuts the size in half!
- Bungee Cords – These are great to hold things in place! No need to take everything out of your cabinets every time you travel. Use a bungee cord to keep everything held together and in place.
- Hooks – This is the secret space saving item for campers! They’re hooks so you can put whatever you’d like that normally goes on a wall up and out of the way! Keys, clothes, mugs, bags, jewelry, etc.
- Plastic Bins/Containers – This seems like a no brainer, but you’d be surprised how many people throw things into their cabinets. A lot of the time, campers have storage bins and crawl spaces. These are great spots to store your storage bins! Using bins will allow you to utilize the given space much more easily. Try to fit as much as you can in these bins and stacking them on top of each other is helpful too!
Do you use any of these already? Let us know if you have any other space saving parts or tips that you think will help your fellow campers! At Momot Trailer Sales, we want to make sure your camping experience goes as smoothly as possible. If you have any questions or would like to know more about what we have to offer, give us a text or call at (518) 563-1983!
Service & Parts: 240 Tom Miller Road in Plattsburgh, NY 12901
Monday-Friday: 9am – 6pm
Saturday: 9am – 4:00pm