Campfire Banana Boats 9 Different Ways!
Source: Fresh Off The Grid
Spice up your deserts with a fruity twist! Get bananas for these delicious banana boat’s from Fresh Off The Grid! Which one is your favorite?
- CLASSIC S’MORES: Banana + Milk Chocolate + Mini Marshmallows + Crumbled Graham Crackers
- STRAWBERRY HAZELNUT: Banana + Strawberries + Nutella + Chopped Hazelnuts
- SAMOAS: Banana + Chocolate Chips + Caramel Sauce + Toasted Coconut
- DULCE DE LECHE: Banana + Chocolate + Dulce de Leche sauce + Coconut shreds
- VEGAN: Banana + Dark Chocolate + Dandies Mini Marshmallows
- PB & C: Banana + Peanut Butter + Chocolate Chips
- HONEY GINGER: Banana + Honey + Candied Ginger + White or Dark Chocolate
- BANANA SPLIT: Banana + Milk Chocolate + Marshmallows + Cherries
- PECAN PRALINE: Banana + Pralines + Dark Chocolate
Classic Banana Boat
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoons milk chocolate, (chopped from bar or chocolate chips)
- 8 mini marshmallows
- 1 graham cracker square
Take a banana with its peel still on and cut it down the middle (along the concave side). Not all the way through, but until the tip of your knife just grazes the peel on the other side. Pull the peel and banana slightly apart.
Stuff the chocolate and mini marshmallows (or other fillings, see notes) into the center of the banana.
Wrap the banana in foil. Place on a campfire or grill until fillings have melted and banana has warmed through, about 10 minutes.
Unwrap banana and top with crushed graham cracker. Enjoy!