- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tube pizza dough
- 1 x 400ml jar of tomato pizza sauce (or passata)
- Mozzarella cheese (225g)
- 1 x red onion (diced)
- 1 x pepper of your choice (diced)
- 100g shredded chicken breast
- 1tsp oregano or mixed herbs
- BBQ sauce
- Heat 1 tsp of oil in a wide bottomed pan over medium heat
- Press dough into the pan, spread out so it is flat. Trim excess with a knife.
- Flip pizza dough after a few minutes or when the bottom has been browned.
- Spread pizza sauce or passata evenly around the dough and leave a 1.2 inch around the edge.
- Put mozzarella evenly on top of the sauce, followed with diced onions, peppers, and chicken.
- Top with oregano or mixed herbs
- Cover with a lid and leave to cook until the cheese has melted nicely and the dough is browned and curling at the edges.
- Top with BBQ sauce.
- If you have one, try running the pizza under a grill for a more traditional finish.
Our doors are open at our Unique Indoor Showroom! If you do come by 60 Trade Road, please do bring a mask! For inquiries regarding Sales & Financing, please email John LaBarge at jl@plattsburghrvstore