Sweet Chili Chicken Burger Recipe!
Source: The Hedgecombers
You just have to give this recipe a try and let us know what you think! It is delicious, juicy, and a breeze to make! Enjoy!
- 2 x free range chickenbreasts
- 1 tsp oil
- A ziploc bag
- 2 x burger buns
- 2 x tbsp mayo per bun
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves, washed, dried & finely chopped
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce per bun
- Preheat your griddle pan or BBQ.
- Pop the chicken breast and oil into Ziploc bag. Close the bag and massage the oil into the chicken. Next bash the thick end of the chicken with a mallet (or similar) to flatten the chicken breast into a uniform thickness.
- Tip out onto a plate and season the top with salt & pepper.
- Place the seasoned side down on the hot griddle, season the second side, and cook for a total of 5-6 minutes, turning a couple of times.
- Meanwhile, construct the bun by spreading with some mayo, topping with the lettuce, chicken, more mayo and finally the all important sweet chili sauce. Delicious!