- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1” pieces
- 1 small zucchini, sliced into 1/4” moons
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 14 cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup prepared tzatziki, store-bought or recipe as follows
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- ¼ cucumber, seeds removed & chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Mix the olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, garlic powder, and 1/2 teaspoon salt together in a bowl. Add the chicken and toss to coat. Set aside for 30 minutes (up to 2 hours) to marinate, tossing occasionally.
- To make the tzatziki (can be made ahead):
- Remove excess moisture from the chopped cucumber by blotting with a towel. Place the cucumber, Greek yogurt, mint, garlic, and salt in a small bowl and mix to combine.
- Cover & store in your cooler if making ahead of time.
- Prepare a grill or campfire for grilling.
- Thread the chicken and vegetables onto skewers.
- Once the grill is ready, place the skewers on the grill grate and grill, turning every few minutes so all sides cook evenly. The chicken will need to cook 3-5 minutes per side, and the veggies will need roughly 10-12 minutes.
- Remove skewers. Serve with tzatziki for dipping. Enjoy!
Source: Fresh off the Grid