Are you thinking about getting a camper? Not sure where to start or what to do? Here are a few guides you can follow from Camper Report that may help you:
- Try a test run
- Do you know anyone who has a camper already? Ask if you can give it a test run! See if you like how it feels!
- What vehicle do you have?
- Every vehicle is different and can tow different amounts. Make sure you find out how much you can tow and that will help narrow down your search to certain kinds of campers. Check out our tow guide here to find your vehicle and its towing capacity. Our camping specialists at 60 Trade Road in Plattsburgh, New York can help you with this as well!
- What is your budget?
- We know buying a camper isn’t the most cheapest investment. However, there are plenty of affordable campers that offer a lot of great features! The amount of discounts and deals Momot Trailer Sales has right now are crazy! Take advantage of them and get that camper you’ve been eyeing for a while. Not sure where to start? On our website, you can request quotes on our campers, view the factory brochures, and see what your payments will be like with our payment calculator. Check out our showroom, find a camper you like that fits within your budget, and click on the “Make Offer” button. One of our camping specialists will then reach out to you.
- What accessories do you have? What will you need?
- Camper parts are essential to a great experience. You don’t need to have fancy gadgets but you’d be surprised what you may forget to pack. Everything from bed sheets, cleaning supplies, and rugs to a dump hose, first aid kit, and more! We do have a parts & service location at 240 Tom Miller Road and a great team to help you find what you need and don’t need.
Remember, if you have any questions or concerns about purchasing your first camper, trading in your current camper, or anything else, please reach out to us. We want to help you in this process and make it as stress-free as possible and a buying experience that you won’t forget. We will always be behind you and ready to serve you.