You can still enjoy delicious, healthy meals while spending time out at the campground. That’s why we’ve put together this delicious, easy sheet-pan camping recipe for you and your family. So, load up in your Dutchmen Aspen Trail travel trailer from Plattsburgh RV Store and head to your favorite vacation spot.
1 lb chicken breasts or thighs
6 garlic cloves
2 large carrots
1 large potato
1 sweet onion
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp dried basil
2 tbsp butter or olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 425.
- Pat dry your chicken breasts and lightly pound until even thickness — if using chicken thighs, there is no need to pound, just pat dry. Season with salt, pepper, 1/2 tsp paprika, and a 1/2 tsp basil.
- Wash the produce and peel the carrots. Roughly chop all the vegetables into large chunks.
- Lay vegetables onto sheet pan and drizzle with olive oil or melted butter. Then, season the veggies with salt, pepper, and the remaining paprika and basil.
- Layer the chicken breast directly on top of the veggies and drizzle with oil or butter.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, stir the veggies, flip the chicken, and return to the oven.
- Bake for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until the chicken reaches 165 degrees internally.
- Remove from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes, then serve!
This meal is a staple in our home, whether we’re camping or just in need of a quick, delicious meal. There’s very little prep work and almost no cleanup, so you can get right back to enjoying your time together. If you’re looking for a fantastic RV to take you on your adventures, contact us today. We have fifth wheels, travel trailers, and motorhomes for sale at incredible prices.