Homemade Chewy Granola Bars
- 3 cups old fashioned rolled oats, 300g
- ½ cup brown rice syrup, 120mL
- ¼ cup coconut oil, 60mL
- ¼ cup brown sugar, lightly packed, 35g
- ½ teaspoon salt, 2g
- ¼ cup peanuts, roughly chopped, 35g
- ¼ cup raisins, roughly chopped, 35g
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips, 40g
Preheat the oven to 325F.
Place the oats into a food processor or blender and pulse until the texture is crumbly but not yet flour. Transfer to a medium bowl. Add the brown rice syrup, coconut oil, brown sugar, salt, chopped peanuts, raisins, and chocolate chips. Stir until thoroughly combined.
Using a lined or greased mini loaf pan, divide the dough evenly between the cavities. Press the dough firmly into the pan using your fingers or a greased glass.
Bake for 18-20 minutes, until the tops are just starting to turn golden. Remove from the oven and let it cool on the counter for at least 30 minutes, or until they are cool to the touch.
Store in an airtight container.