Plattsburgh RV Store Employment
Plattsburgh RV Store is a family owned and operated, full service RV dealership based in Plattsburgh, NY since 1982. Our business is focused on Camping, primarily the sales, parts and service of RV's. We operate three state of the art facilities that are employee and customer friendly. Our Fixed Operations Center is located at 240 Tom Miller Road and is home to our RV Service Center and Accessory Store. Our second location at 60 Trade Road is our RV Sales Center and Indoor Showroom and is our brand new state of the art Indoor Showroom, Business Office, and Convenience Accessory Store. Our third location, Blue Haven Campground and Resort, is a great camping experience for all ages. We are positioned in a prime location for beautiful camping, just an hour away from Montreal, on the foothills of the Adirondacks and the shorelines of beautiful Lake Champlain. We are looking for new teammates that have an energetic, positive, can-do attitude with good work ethics and teamwork skills. Qualified candidates must be team players that enjoy the camaraderie of their coworkers. Employees must promot our customer service culture to fit our focus on providing our guests with an exceptional experience they can trust. Employment at Plattsburgh RV Store is a great opportunity for a person looking for a relaxed work schedule in the fall and winter months.
We have a professional, family friendly workplace with a variety of positions, including full-time, part-time weekend, and extended seasonal store hours as well as competitive pay and benefit packages. We offer an enjoyable and rewarding working environment with a strong focus on customer service, safety, ongoing learning and development, and real opportunities for advancement. We are dedicated to attracting the best people who enjoy working as a part of a team, enjoy a fast paced environment, who have leadership qualities, and who are also passionate about serving our customers.
John Momot would love to have an informal talk with you about possible opportunities. All visits will be held in strict confidence. Appointment would be preferred.
Plattsburgh RV Store is hiring for the following positions:
- Service Advisor: The Service Advisor is the core of our exceptional customer service experience and can be one of the most important and respected position in our company. The Service Advisor is responsible for all aspects of Customer Service; Being engaged and ready to help each guest; Showing value in our process and creating an exceptional service experience they can trust. The Frontline Service Advisor will learn the process which manages the repair order, "RO", from creation to completion. The process begins with the customer interview, and then moves through all interactions with parts staff and service shop production coordinator in order to meet the customer's needs. The SA is responsible for making sure all work being done is approved by the customer before the work is performed. This includes reviewing all work required to complete the job and cost. The SA will interact with the service technician performing the requested work, perform the quality control inspection and pass off the completed paperwork to the billing department. The SA will review all the final billing with the customer and make sure the customer understands all of the charges. The SA needs to keep up in our fast-paced dynamic environment. Our state of the art facilities and commitment to training has a great reputation for providing excellent, honest service. This position comes with an aggressive pay plan that shares in with the performance of the shop.
- Unit Sales: We are expanding our Unit Sales department and are looking for professional and hard-working people who have the horsepower to work with the best. If you are committed to winning, driven by continuous performance and the need for more opportunities, you may be the individual we're looking for! Someone with a winter sports lifestyle may enjoy the flexibility that this position offers during that season. We work with the best names in the industry and provide the most up to date training available. Experience in the sales of RV's Auto's, large ticket items, or banking & finance are required. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: Working current and potential guests into the dealership; Prospect and generate business; Learn and understand features & benefits of our products, dealership and competitors; Working closely with the Sales Manager and the entire sales team; Build presentation and sales skills; Lot management; Keeping track of leads.
- Lifeguard: We are seeking a Lifeguard for our upcoming 2020 Camping Season. This lifeguard must be certified in New York State and CPR certification is required.
- Night Watchmen: The main responsibility of the Night Watchperson is to patrol the grounds and make sure we are providing a Safe, Secure, Healthy, Clean, Comfortable and Friendly environment for our Guests and Staff. Your goal as a Night Watchperson, first and foremost, is keeping Visitors to the park safe. Night Watchperson must understand the Campground Guidelines and be prepared enforce those guidelines and notify the Campground Manager. It is also important for you to know the correct lines of communication and processes to take when there is an emergency. The goal is to leave the park as natural and undisturbed as possible, but you also need to make sure the grounds are safe and enjoyable for human visitors.
In addition, you will also be responsible to:
- Animal emergencies, this may include reporting or caring for wounded animals, sick or threatening animals and removing animal carcasses if necessary.
- The Night Watchperson is to notify the Office of Guests that do not belong in the Campground.
- The Night Watchperson will also be required to help guide and spot transient Guests to their sites as needed.
- Report all outside contractors doing work in the park to the office.
- Understand what campground areas are Restricted or Off Limits and keep the public away from them. This is to included but not limited to paying special attention to unsupervised children.
These type incidents are to be reported to the office.
1. Complete our online application
2. Provide a Resume with references