Camping is amazing! You spend time outdoors, with friends and family, meeting new people, having campfires, and making many memories. However, in a camper, sometimes it is still easy to keep getting distracted from the television, our phones, gadgets, and so on. Do you want to ease away from the technology this year? Or maybe do something a little different for your tech breaks? There are tons of fun tips to use that you use for camping this year!
- Go for a hike!
- At Blue Haven Campground we’re located in the foothills of New York’s Adirondack Mountains.
- Check out our map to see how close we really are.
- There is fishing!
- You can’t go wrong with fishing with camping!
- We’re right on Lake Roxanne!
- There are plenty of fishing attractions near by as well!
- Check out the many golfing attractions we have close by!
- Horseshoes & Darts is always a blast at Blue Haven Campground
- Poker or other card games
- Arts & Crafts are always fun and sometimes you can make creative and functional pieces that you can use while camping!
- We have events at our campground and you can see how many by checking out our online calendar.
- Cook together
- There are tons of fun campfire recipes that can be fun for you and the whole family!
- Foil packets, kebabs, using a cast iron skillet or maybe a dutch oven can spice up your meal making!
There is so much that you can do when it comes to camping! Explore, get out, and have fun! We want to help provide you with the best camping experience possible! At Momot Trailer Sales we want to provide you with everything that you’ll need to create many memories with your loved ones. Share with us your favorite camping memories with a picture or a post on our Facebook page in the Community section. We love camping stories!
Are you in the camping zone yet? Did you want to reserve a lot for a day or two? A week? A month? Maybe even a season? You can fill out a reservation inquiry right from our website and a member of our team will reach right out to you! If you have any questions about our campground please don’t hesitate to call or text us at 518-563-1983