“Alpine, Keystone’s premier luxury fifth wheel brand, is designed for a new generation of discriminating campers who are looking for contemporary styling, innovative floorplans and modern amenities. Designed like no other RV in its class, Alpine has a residential feel with high ceilings—including nearly 7’ tall slide-boxes, wider bodies, and panoramic frameless windows. Always ahead of the curve, Alpine truly takes extended-stay camping to new heights.” ~ Keystone RV Company
The Alpine 3700FL Fifth Wheel is beautiful, spacious, and has amazing new features to heighten your camping experience! As you can see in the floorplan, this fifth wheel has it all! It highlights a kitchen island, five slides that creates amazing living space, a full and a half bathrooms, two electric awnings and a separate living room.
Let’s begin this review showing the exterior features:
– One-piece polypropylene underbelly
– High-gloss exterior sidewalls, baggage doors, and entry doors
– Class ”a” style dual latch ”slam” baggage doors
– Super-size 6” 4” tall, 30” wide entry door
– Road Armor™ shock absorbing hitch pin
– Solar prep
– Rear observation camera prep
– G-rated tires
– Heavy duty 7,000 lb. Axles w/never-adjust brakes
– 12” beams with z-frame technology
– No sweat vented attic system
– 50 AMP service w/detachable power cord
– Hydraulic selector valves for slide-outs
– 6-point hydraulic level up system
– Rear ladder
– One-touch electric awning package with adjustable arms
– Tinted 80% safety glass windows
– MaxTurn Technology™ high-gloss fiberglass front cap w/Hitch Vision™ backup mirror
Now the interior features:
The kitchen is an amazing space in this luxurious fifth wheel! Cabinet space is essential when you’re camping, especially when you’re a seasonal camper. This cabinet space is out of this world and you’ll never have to worry about cramming things together to try to make that extra room. The kitchen island is what helps with this. Under the sink, there is plenty of space to help store your kitchen essentials.
The separate living room is the ultimate entertainment and relaxing center. When you step into this living area you will find two tri-fold sofa sleepers, theater seats, a fireplace, and an entertainment center with a 50″ LED TV.
This full bathroom is located right off of the master suite. Double sinks, three mirrors, counter space, extra cabinet space, porcelain toilet and a full stand sized shower.
Other interior features include:
– Cross ventilation bedroom windows (where available)
– Quilted bedspread and pillows
– Tri-fold sleeper sofa
– High-back custom dinette chairs (2)
– Folding chairs (2)
– Extra tall 6’10” main slide height
– MCD® day/night roller shades
– Ceiling fan
– Electric roof vent (kitchen)
– LP leak detector
– Translucent glass shower enclosure w/massaging shower head
– Shower skylight
– Porcelain toilet
Whisper Air HVAC Systems Package:
The Whisper Air System is the quietest cooling system ever developed, and it keeps your RV at the perfect interior temperature no matter what the outside weather may bring.
– Fully programmable dual zone temperature control
– (1) 16,500 BTU heat pump
– 15,000 BTU air conditioner with cold air return vents (2)
– iN-Command® HVAC system control w/ Global Connect technology
Stop By 60 Trade Road in Plattsburgh, N.Y. to Check It Out!
Check out our website for more information on this camper. You can see all of it’s listed specifications, contact a camping specialist, get the factory brochure, make an offer and you can pre-qualify without giving your social security number and with absolutely no impact to your credit score! We want to help make sure that everything goes smoothly when you camp and that includes having an exceptional buying experience that you can trust. At Momot Trailer Sales, we have a team that is dedicated to finding you your perfect memory maker. Could the Alpine 3700FL be it? Stop in today to check it out! Can’t today? We’re open Monday – Saturday so come by when you can! if you have any questions about this camper, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at (518) 563-1983. We’re always behind you!
Service & Parts: 240 Tom Miller Road in Plattsburgh, NY 12901
Monday-Friday: 9am – 6pm
Saturday: 9am – 4:00pm