Campfire Monkey Bread
Source: Eureka! Camping
Thanks to Eureka Recipes you can make your own Monkey Bread at home or at camp today! It looks SO delicious and easy to make! Check out the YouTube video for a quick how to make lesson or you can see the ingredients and instructions posted below!
- Cinnamon rolls (chopped)
- 1/2 stick of butter
- I cup of brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp of Cinnamon
- Place your chopped cinnamon rolls into a dish
- In a saucepan, put in the 1/2 stick of butter, 1 cup of brown sugar and the 1 Tbsp of cinnamon. Stir together on medium heat (hot enough so the ingredients do not burn) until it is browned.
- Put the browned sugary goodness ingredients into the dish with the chopped cinnamon rolls.
- Stir ingredients together.
- Wrap the ingredients up into parchment paper and foil (foil is laid down first and on top of that should be the parchment paper).
- Place the wrapped food into a skillet, cover this with a tent of foil and place a lid over the top.
- Cook until it is browned and the dough has finished cooking (check every 5 minutes due to heating appliances varying in done times).
- Drizzle frosting evenly over the bread (frosting usually comes with pre-made cinnamon rolls).
If you liked this recipe, feel free to let us know! Share your experience with us through the “Community” sections on either our Momot Trailer Sales or Blue Haven Family Campground and Resort Facebook pages! If you have any of your own camping recipes that you would like featured on our blog, reach out to us! You can do so by calling or texting (518)-563-1983 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to have you share your recipes with fellow camping cooks! At Momot Trailer Sales, We’re Always Behind You!
Service & Parts: 240 Tom Miller Road in Plattsburgh, NY 12901
Monday-Friday: 9am – 6pm
Saturday: 9am – 4:00pm