Check Out The Foil Packet BBQ Chicken Recipe From Char-Griller!
Barbecue Sauce of Choice – 3/4 Cup
Honey – 2 Tbs
Apple Cider Vinegar – 3 Tbs
Smoked Paprika – 1 tsp
Chili Powder – 1/2 tsp
Olive Oil – 1 to 2 Tbs
4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
1 Red Bell Pepper
1 Red Onion
Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat
- Tear off or cut four large squares of foil
- Chop the veggies into chunks
- Place a chicken breast in the middle of each piece of foil
- Divide vegetables evenly among packets
- Drizzle chicken and vegetables with oil and season with salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, mix barbecue sauce, honey, vinegar, chili power and paprika
- Brush sauce on chicken and reserve some for later
- Place foil packets on the grill for 7 to 8 minutes, then flip and grill for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Remove from grill, carefully open packets, brush chicken with reserve sauce, top with parsley and serve.
At Momot Trailer Sales, We’re Always Behind You!
Service & Parts: 240 Tom Miller Road in Plattsburgh, NY 12901
Monday-Friday: 8am – 5pm
Saturday: 8am – 4:00pm