Check Out The Foil Packet BBQ Chicken Recipe From Char-Griller!
Barbecue Sauce of Choice – 3/4 Cup
Honey – 2 Tbs
Apple Cider Vinegar – 3 Tbs
Smoked Paprika – 1 tsp
Chili Powder – 1/2 tsp
Olive Oil – 1 to 2 Tbs
4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
1 Red Bell Pepper
1 Red Onion
Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat
- Tear off or cut four large squares of foil
- Chop the veggies into chunks
- Place a chicken breast in the middle of each piece of foil
- Divide vegetables evenly among packets
- Drizzle chicken and vegetables with oil and season with salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, mix barbecue sauce, honey, vinegar, chili power and paprika
- Brush sauce on chicken and reserve some for later
- Place foil packets on the grill for 7 to 8 minutes, then flip and grill for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Remove from grill, carefully open packets, brush chicken with reserve sauce, top with parsley and serve.
We hope you enjoyed this recipe from Char-Grillers! They have amazing recipes so be sure to check them out. Be sure to check out the other recipes we have available for you!
At Momot Trailer Sales, We’re Always Behind You!
Service & Parts: 240 Tom Miller Road in Plattsburgh, NY 12901
Monday-Friday: 8am – 5pm
Saturday: 8am – 4:00pm