Hot Week Tips!
We know how hot the weather is going to be this weekend. So, we want to help you prepare for it that way you can still enjoy your camping experience while staying cool and safe. RV air conditioners are only capable of changing temperatures between 15 to 25 degrees. If everything works correctly, as a rule of thumb if the outside temperature is 95, the air coming out of the air conditioner is between 70 and 80 degrees.
Here are some tips that might help you!
- Keep all doors, windows and vents closed as much as possible!
- Close the blinds and curtains to block sun!
- Operate all other appliances on LP! These include:
- Water heaters
- Don’t try to operate too many appliances at once. Things like hair dryers, electric coffee makers, water heaters, golf cart charges, and toaster ovens could dramatically affect the power available for the air conditioner
- Unplug device(s) or appliance(s) that are not being used. These include:
- Golf carts
- Extra refrigerators
- Hair stylers
- Check power at the source! if you have below 105 volts coming into the trailer, things will stop working properly.
- Educate your neighbor on these and ask them to do the same.
We hope you have a wonderful weekend! Stay safe and cool out there! If you feel as though your air conditioner isn’t working correctly, you need a replacement, or even an inspection, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. You can give us a call or text at (518) 563-1983 and a member of our team will reach out to you shortly.
Reminder, we still have our Mid-Season Service Special available! Take advantage of the annual summer slowdown and receive 10% off of parts and labor! Remember, the service work and the payment made needs to be done between July 22nd – August 10th. Also, work must be booked before July 28th.
Here are the rest of the rules for this amazing service special:
- Parts on repair order will be at a discounted price.
- Rate applies to both regular and price club rates.
- Work and payment must be complete between 07/22/2019 – 08/10/2019
- Work must be booked before 07/28/2019
- Work has to be done at Tom Miller Rd service facility (does not apply to road work).
- Discount does NOT apply to any warranty.
At Momot Trailer Sales, We’re Always Behind You!
Service & Parts: 240 Tom Miller Road in Plattsburgh, NY 12901
Monday-Friday: 9am – 6pm
Saturday: 9am – 4:00pm