Yields: 4 – 6 servings
Total Time: 50 mins
- 1 (6-ounce) package blackberries
- 1/4 c. water
- 2 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tbsp. cold butter
- 1 tbsp. whole-grain mustard
- 4 chicken thighs
- 4 drumsticks
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- Fresh, flat-leaf parsley
- Heat grill to medium.
- Combine blackberries, water, white wine vinegar, and sugar in a small saucepan; simmer, mashing occasionally, until liquid is reduced to about 2 Tbsp., 18 to 20 minutes.
- Stir in butter and whole-grain mustard. Transfer half the glaze to a bowl; reserve. Meanwhile, pat chicken thighs and drumsticks dry; season with kosher salt and black pepper.
- Grill, skin-sides up, covered, 15 minutes.
- Uncover, baste with some of the glaze and grill, turning and basting occasionally, until cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Sprinkle with fresh flat-leaf parsley and serve with remaining glaze.